KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Old Feelings: Chapter Six

Warning: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
(A bit of language and scenes of a sexy nature.)

Acacia

I listen to Nova following me up the stairs, each step creaking under our weight.  What is going to happen when we get upstairs?
I bet he thinks I've not properly had sex before.  He'd be wrong.  But I always wanted it to be him... Always.  He doesn't know the half of it.
Is that what's going to happen?

Nova

I start to panic as we reach the top of the stairs.  I didn't think Cass would actually let me in so I hadn't planned this far ahead.  As he leads me through the darkened hall, I'm aware of what is probably going to happen and I have no idea what I'm doing.
Before we get to his bedroom, I reach for his arm and he turns to face me.  I can't read him at all.  There's no sign in his eyes of what he wants me to do, he just looks up at me.  I let my hands wander up to his face.
"Acacia..."
I see a flicker of expression dance on his eyebrows and I catch him glance at my lips.

Acacia

Kiss me.  Just kiss me.
Something about his voice whispering my name makes me feel light and heavy at the same time like I'm going to just fall into his arms.  Everything about his face being gently illuminated by street lights shining through the hall window is perfection and I can't for the life of me understand how someone as beautiful and sweet as him could say he loves me.
It feels like we stare at each other for minutes before he whispers again.
"What do you... want me to do?"
I can feel my cheeks go hot as he runs his thumb down my neck.  Kiss me.  Kiss me.  Kiss me.
I don't realise how close our bodies have become until my hands start to sneak their way under the front of his t-shirt and around his back.  He's so warm.
Nova leans down and I close my eyes, waiting for his lips to meet mine.  I feel his fingers sweep my hair to the side and I almost purr as he places kisses along my collarbone and shoulder.  He gently tugs my t-shirt out of his way, making my skin shiver.   My hands still on his back, I pull his body closer and I hear him sigh into my neck.
His lips finally travel up to mine and it's as if I am consumed by him again.  With our bodies so close, I can feel a firmness against me, something I never thought I could provoke in him.
Our kiss grows more ardent, losing the sweetness of moments before, and I'm overwhelmed by how long I've waited for this; how much I've wanted him to touch me, kiss me like I'm the air that he needs to breathe.  His hands are on my neck and in my hair and I'm pulling him toward my bedroom by his t-shirt.  Is this actually happening?  Am I dreaming?
It's a slow fall into bed;  clothes attentively removed like we want to remember every single piece of fabric sliding off our bodies;  kisses carefully placed like each one means something more than the last.  And with God's name on our lips, we decline into a breathless delirium.
I don't think this is what he was expecting.
The night is hot and long, full of feverish sighs and all-consuming heights.  And as the sun eventually starts to rise, we give into our exhausted bodies, wrapped up in each other.

I awake to the sounds of birds chirping outside the bedroom window.  The room feels dim, like an overcast morning usually, does.  Except, it's afternoon and I feel like my heart is shining.
I shift under the covers, feeling them move over my nakedness and suddenly I remember everything that happened last night.
I never ever thought that would happen.  Not now, not in this lifetime.  Ever.
But somehow it did.
"Hey."
I turn my head towards the voice and see a smiling Nova looking at me.  "Hi."
His eyes look bigger and more like the sea than ever.  "I need to ask."
"Yes?"
He blushes.  "Um... you've done that before, haven't you?"
I giggle at him.  "Why?"  I sit up, wrapping myself in the sheet and turn around to face him properly.  "Why are you so surprised?"
"Because I just assumed you... hadn't."
"Well, haven't you?"
He blushes even more, pulling his side of the covers up to his face.  His side...
"Not with a boy..."


Nova


Cass smiles back at me shyly.  I can tell he's a bit proud of taking my gay virginity.
Am I gay now?  Does this mean I'm gay?  I feel pretty gay.  It would explain a lot;  I always had problems doing it with girls that I always put down to nerves or stress, and the only three girls I've ever done it with weren't too happy with my lack of climax.  Or my lack of ability to make them climax.
I had neither of these problems with Cass.
My body still feels tired from it.  It was probably the most exercise I've had in months.
Seeing Cass sitting in front of me, naked with his messy hair, makes my heart flutter like it had done all of last night.  It makes me want to grab him and do it all again but I don't think my body could handle that.
I lean up on my elbow.  "So... you've done that a lot?"
"Not a lot."  Cass looks away.  "Just a few times..."  He bites on his bottom lip and he starts to blush.  "At bible study camp."
I jolt up.  "You're shitting me!"  I can't help laughing with shock.  "You were meant to be studying Jesus!"
He wraps the sheet around him tighter.  "My mum only sent me because she wanted me to, I don't know, pray the gay away or something."
I watch him thoughtfully as he speaks.
"And this was maybe a few months after I turned seventeen."  Cass laughs.  "I'd been pretty much in a hospital for two years, where I wasn't allowed anything that might cause me to harm myself or other people.  And you never had a minute alone.  Like even when you were sleeping, there was always someone who's check in on you every half an hour to make sure you hadn't hanged yourself."  His smile is filled with melancholy.  "So the first thing I did when I got out was buy a Men's Health magazine.
"I'd only been home a month when she found it and my grandparents convinced her to send me to a camp for the summer."  Cass fingers the sheet absently, a sly smile on his face.  "It backfired spectacularly.  The staff that ran the camp weren't as strict as the nurses at the hospital."
"Couldn't you have just said you had the magazine because you wanted to, you know... learn about men's health?"
"Maybe, but mum found it in my bed, with the pages of a Chris Hemsworth article stuck together."
I laugh so much my gut hurts, while Cass burns red and hides his face in his hands.  "It's kind of embarrassing..."
"Please tell me, how the hell does one get laid at a bible study camp?"
"There's not exactly a lot of opportunities," he says.  "I was just fortunate that my cabin mate had been sent there for the exact same reason I had."
"Oh my god..." 
Cass smiles at me in a way that says I'm done talking about this now and asks, "Do you want coffee?"
I nod and he untangles himself from the sheet.  I watch him walk across the room, the dim sunlight hitting off the naked curves of his body, making me feel drunk.  I want to pull him back into bed as he pulls on pants and a t-shirt, and he darts out of the room before I can.

3 comments:

  1. FIIINAAAALLYYYY

    Lol, it’s amusing how they both are instantly thinking about sex. First they had a lovely time. Then it was absolutely killed by Mr Gary. With Cass then completely pushing Nova away again, whatever fun was entirely erased from my hopeful expectations, only to be rising a bit again by Nova’s declaration. But to actually have them both thinking it…. NICE! 8D

    I like how they are both thinking about it with insecurities. Like.. Are we? Is the other thinking the same? It’s so awkward in a way, that it is too cute for me to handle. Does it make sense? XD (Probably not.)

    Oh.
    OH.

    /Kiss me. Just kiss me./

    I almost choked on my tea. The good kind of choking. That just totally struck right into my heart.

    My god. That kiss is bloody perfect.

    [[ Our kiss grows more ardent ]]

    Beautiful!

    Woman, I love just how much of Cass’s longing is being answered here. I so love how it didn’t get written as a full smut scene, but that you kept it tasteful and poetical. It’s so much that happens there when you look at emotions. Cass’s past sure hasn’t been an easy one so I can imagine sex isn’t always a happy memory. (Despite the fact he’s had experience.) So to see him give in to Nova so readily.. Hn~

    ..

    / His side…/

    I totally didn’t squeal. No. I deny it. I deny everything!

    Also – I am SO amused by their morning conversation.

    Hey
    Hi
    You had sex before, haven’t you?

    WHAT A STARTER! XDDDDDD
    I’m dead. Sweep me up. I cannot. XDDDDD

    [[Am I gay now? Does this mean I'm gay? I feel pretty gay. ]]

    Spittake #2. Good god. You’re on a roll here, aren’t you?!

    Oh wow, we’ve got a little rebel in Cass! Bible camp?! Naughty boy! XD

    Chris Hemsworth?!
    STUCK TOGETHER?!!?!?!

    LOL! I’m just not even going to bother making this a thoughtful review. This chapter is just too amusing. XDDD

    But I’ll try concluding it a bit more.. thoughtful.

    As I already told you in private – it is a short chapter, but that doesn’t make it suck. On the contrary, I think that actually makes this one. There is a lot going on, despite its short length. Cass and Nova coming together in several ways. Not just the physical, but also more on a mental level. And there is a bit more about Cass his past revealed. Not just amusing things, but also the harsh reality about his revalidation after the assault. Something I wonder if Nova will ask about. Surely to get a better understanding of his best friend, it is something to be discussed at some point.

    I think you did a great job on the vocabulary in this chapter. Things you described really had a poetical flow to them and to me, that reaches out to me and grabs hold. It made things tasteful and sure, I like some good smut every now and then.. but I do appreciate when it’s being left to the imagination every once in a while. It doesn’t always have to be hot and heavy to leave an impression!

    Thanks for making me nearly choke on my tea several times, for making me laugh out loud and for making me squeal like a rabid pig for one moment there. This chapter is one of my favorites of this storyline, I think. Along with the very first chapter. <3

    Keep it up~


    (....The moment my reviews are almost longer than the chapters they're for... lol XD)





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your review made me smile so much xDD I'm glad that the shortness didn't make it suck. I was worried but I do understand that sometimes less is more.
      The decision to make Cass not a virgin was actually a really recent thing. I wanted to make that a bit of a shock for the reader because I feel like we mostly see a side of him that's shy and nervous and we just assume that, after what happened to him, doing anything like that would be difficult. But I also wanted to make a point that I understand there's a huge difference between what happened to him when he was fifteen, and him having sex. And although I would have LOVED for Nova to take his virginity, it didn't seem...realistic to me? Like idk, I thought it would be more shocking for it to sort of be the other way around x3 even if I surprised myself by making it happen so quickly. When I first started writing it, I promised Cass-n-Nova's "benefactor" (lmao I can explain that) that I would take this story slow. And I only sort of did...I managed to spread two days over 6 chapters (so far) so in a way, it's slow moving... xD
      I digress anyway. Thanks so much for enjoying this chapter! <3 it means a lot to me~~

      Delete
  2. Thank you blog for not posting my thoughtfully written out reply. Thanks. V__V -cries-

    So; what I remember writing:

    2 days. 6 chapters. Slow? -snort- XD

    (And here's where I forgot what I wrote. Gdi.)

    I agree with your decision about Cass. It's a good plot twist to have, because like any reader, I too had at first expected him to be all shy and nervous. So the fact that he is not, shows more about his character. Also; not everyone ends up a social recluse, but it doesn't mean that him accepting sex 'normally' equals him having no scarring at all. (Physical and mentally speaking.)

    It makes me all the more curious to find out how he revalidated after the assault. It sure as hell musn't have been easy on him. And there surely will be traces, visible and not. (Like not wanting to show PDA for example.)

    I'm really looking forward to seeing Nova ask more into this, for them to share on this horrid past and overcome the problems that are sure to arise at some point.

    Also - Cass saving his virginity? As beautiful a thought it is, I do agree it's just not realistic. Cass didn't even seem to want Nova back in his life at first. And he thought Nova wasn't even gay. So to save up for him? Yeah.. not likely.

    I'm hoping I kinda said all I had written before. V_V; I had worded things a bit better the first round. XD Now it's a mess in order compared to that first one. Urgh.

    Anywhoot. In short: I'm looking forward to seeing more about those years after the assault and how it affects the Cass of today. About Nova learning about the visible scarring as much as the invisible one. I'd like to see how things end up with Gary, as much as I dislike having him in the story. There needs to be some closure surrounding him as well. (Can't suddenly have him disappear.) And yeah.. things like that. ^^

    Glad my reviews make you smile. Your chapters do the same to me. <3 Can't wait until Monday. (Cause I can't read Sunday. ;_;)

    ReplyDelete