KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Saturday 16 November 2019

Callous Objective | Chapter Seven: Educated Boy

Warning: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
(Strong & suggestive language, and graphic sexual scenes!  Continue with caution!)
This story is an AU (Alternative Universe) and Out of Character fanfiction written for YasminBJD, containing mostly her characters (see Credits and The Stories for details) and a couple of familiar faces. 
It is my own interpretation of Les liaisons dangereuses/Dangerous Liaisons and contains scenes of a very sexual and sometimes upsetting nature, and strong adult language and themes. Please keep this is mind if you choose to read on!



    Dora lies next to me, our bodies facing, his head on my arm. I'm so lost in his eyes as I rub gently at his earlobe and stroke his hair. His lips are in a natural pout. I touch them with my thumb.
    "Why do you bite so much? What did my face ever do to you?" I ask, a slight smile appearing under my finger. My own lips are swollen and probably red. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were bleeding.
    "I don't know." Suddenly, he turns away from me, lying on his back. "Not had any complaints before."
    I pull at his waist playfully, sensing the tension in his words. "I'm not complaining..." His body grows stiff and distant again. "Hey, what's with you?" I nudge his shoulder with my nose.
    "Nothing."
    "You're so... hot and cold."
    I watch his profile. His eyes close, and he exhales. "I know, I'm sorry..."
    I pause briefly before lowering my voice. "Where did you learn to... do all that?"
    He turns his face to look at me again, his eyebrows rising a bit from their natural death-glare-position. "You think you're the only one who's done shit with his roommate?"
    "Oh my god! Who?"
    He looks away again.  Ugh... I just want to hold his gaze for longer than two seconds. "Andrei."
    "The Russian guy? Oh, I'm not even surprised now."
    This was obviously the wrong thing to say. Dora sits up abruptly, moving away from me toward the end of the bed. "Yeah, he's a lot like you in that respect."
    "Dora..." I sit up and reach for him, missing his arm by a centimetre as he stands. "I didn't mean it like that."
    "It's fine, honestly."
    He doesn't look fine at all. God, he's so moody. Or I'm just an idiot. "Really, I didn't mean it like that, I meant because..."
    Dora looks at me expectantly. "Because of what?"
    "Well... He's cute, okay?"
    He softens, rolling his eyes. "Right."
    I shuffle to the end of the bed, I tug at his shirt. "Stop getting so moody with me."
    "Yeah, sorry..." He looks down at me, biting his lip and eyebrows furrowed. He looks worried. "I've gotta make a phone call. I'll be back soon." He turns to leave, but I stand and grab him.
    I kiss him gently, holding his face like it was something precious (because it is), and he kisses me back, his hands touching my waist. He pulls away reluctantly; my heart flips in my chest before my stomach rises with butterflies.
    "I really have to make this call..." His voice is in a whisper. It sounds perfect as a whisper. "I'll bring back cereal bars from the cafeteria."
    I smile down at him, and whisper an "okay" back at him, letting him go but really not wanting to. He leaves without looking back at me. I miss him instantly.
    With Dora gone, I go to my own bed and pull out my laptop to try and do some studying. But I can't focus on algebra right now.
    I want to reread his journal. I want to see if he's written about Andrei... Did he lose his virginity to him?  I know this guy well. He's never been my roommate, but he shares the same kind of reputation as I do. He has the upper hand; he's small, cute, redheaded, hot accent... I immediately wonder if Dora was (or still is) in love with him and I feel a sharp sting of jealousy. I know they haven't been roommates since last year, and Andrei will have moved on since then. But what if Dora still harbours feelings for him? Does that mean I have competition? It would explain his sudden mood changes... Maybe I remind him --
    My phone buzzes. I reach to the side table. It's a text from Ana.
    Fucked him yet? Just the thought of your daddy is getting me all wet... ex-oh baby.
    Uugh... my text back is brief, anger boiling in my chest.
     I'm working on it. I have plenty of time.
    But I don't want to fuck him. He's too precious to fuck, even if he kisses like a piranha.  Those teeth...
    My fond thoughts are interrupted by another bzzzt.
    I've decided you've only got until we go back to school on Monday. So you have until tomorrow night. Sorry. Love you!
    What?! I push my laptop aside and swipe her name on the screen. It rings only once before she picks up. "Is there a problem?"
    "You can't just change the rules of the game."
    "Says who?"
    "This is my game."
    I hear her chuckle cruelly. "No, sweetie. This is my game now."
    "Well, I don't want to play anymore!" I try to stop myself yelling.
    "Are you forfeiting?"
    I pause for a long time.  Do I even care anymore?  I don't want to fuck Ana now.  But do I still care if she...?
    I take a deep breath. "No."
    "So..?"
    "I'll text you tomorrow to tell you what it was like." I hang up, and throw my phone across the room, my head falling to my hands.  What the fuck am I doing...
    I imagine Dora in my head, his pouty lips, his cat eyes, his innocent demeanour. And I'm going to fuck it all up. And I'm going to do it because I only care about myself. And the thought of this...makes my heart shatter in my chest.
    I curl into a ball, still hiding my face in my hands, my stomach cramping with guilt and anxiety at the thought of doing this to him.  Why did I have to make that stupid bet?
    Just as the tears begin to well in my eyes, I hear the door open. "Hey, Milo..."
    Dora rushes over to my bed and kneels down, resting his hand on my shoulder. "What happened? Are you okay?" His face is troubled. My heart breaks even more and a tear falls from my eye, across my nose and into the pillow.
    I try to cover my face again, but he pulls my hands away.
    "Why are you crying..?" he whispers. He strokes my hair. And he looks so upset.
    "Because I'm a bad person." The words just slip out. I'm not even thinking. I'm just looking at his face and feeling more for him than I have for anyone. "And I care about you so much... and you're such a good person."
    Dora crawls on the bed and lies next to me. "I'm not a good person." He smiles at me. "So it's okay."
    "You are..." I pull him closer, the tears subdued for now. I kiss him between words. "You're so good... and precious... and I care so much... You're so special..."
    His body makes me feel hot. My hand ventures under his shirt and over his warm stomach. He starts to kiss me more amorously but tenderly at the same time, his fingers finding their way under the elastic of my boxers. He pauses between the open and close of our lips, teasing my tongue with his.  
    "How special?" he says quietly, his hands reaching lower.
    I sigh as he touches me gently. "Unbearably so..." His hands are around my hardness now, squeezing slightly. "I... want to show you but..."
    "But?" he starts to kiss down my neck as his hand slides under my pants. "Please show me..."
    I don't know if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment