KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Monday 18 November 2019

Callous Objective | Final Chapter: Attached Boy

Warning: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
(Strong & suggestive language, and graphic sexual scenes!  Continue with caution!)
This story is an AU (Alternative Universe) and Out of Character fanfiction written for YasminBJD, containing mostly her characters (see Credits and The Stories for details) and a couple of familiar faces. 
It is my own interpretation of Les liaisons dangereuses/Dangerous Liaisons and contains scenes of a very sexual and sometimes upsetting nature, and strong adult language and themes. Please keep this is mind if you choose to read on!



    Dora whispers again, his voice breathy and amorous. "Please?"
    You don't need to ask me twice. "I... I guess I --"
    Before I can finish my sentence - or even my thought - his lips find their way to my ear lobe, and I feel his tongue graze it, and his teeth nibble gently. The sensation sends a tingle through my core. Curse my teenaged body for reacting so quickly. Dora runs a hand down my body and over my already impassioned bulge. Even the denim of my tight jeans isn't enough to stop his fingertips having an effect on me.
    His lips move down my neck, and he pulls my collar down to expose my chest, running little kisses over my skin, his other hand still working over my jeans. I grip at his t-shirt, wanting desperately to tear it off him. As if reading my thoughts, he pulls his face away and pulls it over his head. I stare at his perfect form; slight muscle, light olive skin, petite waist... He kisses me, our mouths desperately cavorting together and my hands fumble at his belt buckle. I pull him on to the bed and lie him on his back. He lifts his hips as I yank at his jeans, and before long, he's completely naked. 
    Oh...  We stop ravaging each other suddenly, and I stare at him. His face has gone all red, and he looks up at me like a rabbit caught in headlights.
    "What..?"
    I feel a smile form on my lips. I lean over Dora, moving my face close to his. "I just want to look at you for a second."  
    "At least take your shirt off or something..." His hands move to unbutton my jeans, so I do as I'm told, stripping my t-shirt off.
    I lie between his thighs, neither clothing nor embarrassment separating our naked skin. I touch him as he strokes my throbbing firmness, our lips only parting to cry out gently.  But I want to... to...
    Dora shifts his hips a little, wrapping his legs around me. "Do you want to... inside..?"
    "Only if... you want me to," I reply quietly, my voice more of a gasp than anything else.
    I watch his face, his sleepy lustful eyes studying my face. He nods slowly, and my heart jumps in my chest, pumping extra blood down below.
    "...you sure?" I can barely control my voice, and he strokes me harder and lifts his hips up as if to invite me in.
    "Mm hmm.." He licks his lips, glancing to my own.
    Without hesitation, I grab for my nightstand and grope quickly in the drawer for my tube of KY. I squeeze an amount on to my index finger and reach down, rubbing gently on Dora's opening before pushing inside. He closes his eyes and breathes a sharp intake of air.
    "Is that okay?" I ask quietly, nudging his nose gently with mine.
    He nods silently, so I slowly slide in a second finger. I watch his face intently as his cheeks pinken and his hips lift again. I push deeper and press on the soft tissue.
    "Aa-aah --!" 
    Dora's back arches as his body writhes underneath me. I feel him contract as I rub my fingers inside, his hands gripping the pillow under his head. His voice comes out in whimpers, his teeth biting intensely on his lip. I roughly massage him, his body wriggling around on the sheets. I was supposed to be lubing him up, but now I just want him to come. I want to see his face as he loses himself to the pleasure of the penetration.  I want to lick his fluids off of his skin...
    "M-Milo..." Dora is gasping. "Please... put your..." He cries out as slip a third finger inside him, gripping at my hair.
    "My what?" I whisper teasingly, moving my hand faster. "I like doing this to you..."
    He tilts his hips up further. "You're... torturing me..!"
    I lean back and grab at his thigh. He looks at me desperately. I push my fingers as deep as I can and use all three to stimulate his sweet spot, trying to make him come. I watch him struggling to control himself before he grabs the KY and sits, forces my hand away and pushes me against the wall.
    "Apparently I gotta do this myself," Dora says, most likely to himself, as he crawls on top of me. He spreads some lubricant over my stiffness and hovers over it. "Don't do anything with your hands," he orders.
    He slowly glides me inside him. I resist grabbing him and close my eyes. I let out a sigh as I feel his tightness contract around me, and I feel his hands on my shoulders, and his lips touch me briefly.
    I run my hands up his thighs and to his waist. He kisses me again as he rocks his hips forward, sending a lurch of sudden pleasure shooting through my body. I moan into his mouth, which seems to make him grind against me harder. I grip at his hips and bury my face in his neck, kissing and biting at his soft flesh as I move inside of him. He clings at my shoulders, his voice crying out quietly with every thrust.
    "I need it deeper," he whispers urgently in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He dismounts me slowly, and I immediately want to pull him back until I see him lean forward, on to his elbows and knees, any shyness definitely dissolved. "Fuck me like this. From behind."
    You definitely don't need to ask me twice!  I'm barely even aware of my body moving until I'm behind him and bucking my hips, pushing myself inside, hard.  
    Dora grips at the pillow as I slide in and out of him expertly. The heat is rising inside me as the sweat starts to run down my back with that all too familiar I'm going to come really really soon feeling. I slow my movements, trying to bring myself down off the edge, pulling myself out as far as I can.
    "Milo, you feel so big..." I hear Dora whimper through sighs of rapture. These words alone hinder my self-control.
    "God, Dora, you're making me want to come too soon," I sigh, grabbing his hips as he moves backwards, forcing me inside again. "Jesus Christ..."
    "I want you to come inside me," he whispers. "I feel so close."
    I pound in and out as hard as I can. I want Dora to have the best orgasm of his life... The harder I push the closer I come to shooting my load, but I use every ounce of self-control to hold on long enough to hear Dora's cries.
    "I'm... I'm..! -- aah!"
    I thrust a few extra times before I completely lose it. The room seems to disappear; I have no past memories, thoughts of future, personal preferences. It's just Dora and me. I feel myself filling him with my fluids, my own cries mixing with his. There's only one thought, one set of words in my entire vocabulary.  I love you. I love you.

    "I didn't know you were that... lusty," I say to Dora as he snuggles into my chest.
    "I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away..."
    "No, I... I liked it," I laugh, holding him closer. "It was a contrast to how you normally are."
    He says nothing, only wraps his arm over my waist. I spot the fifty-pound notes lying on the other bed and feel a stab in my chest.
    "Dora..?"
    "Mm?"
    "How do you... actually feel about me?" It hurts to even ask. I'm not sure I want to know.
    He doesn't answer straight away. There's a long silence, and I can feel him breathing on my chest, both of us as still as if we were dolls.
    "Milo, I have to move back to Japan."
    As my heart stops beating, I try to move away from him, to look him in the face and ask what the hell is going on, but he holds on to me tightly. I manage to wriggle free, only to see tears pouring down his face.
    "I'm sorry I didn't tell you," he sniffs. I hold his face.
    "Why? Why do you have to go?" I can feel my own tears starting to rise in my throat.
    "My dad is really sick, and my brother has to stay and finish university so he can get a degree. My mum can't look after him on her own..."
    "Is that... is that why you..."
    "I've been saving all my money to pay for my plane ticket."
    I stroke his face with my thumb. My heart is breaking again, worse than before, but I don't show it. "How long for..?
    "Probably a year, until my brother graduates, then I can come back and graduate."
    A year? That's not so bad... There are Skype and Facebook, and we can always call or FaceTime...
    I resist saying all this out loud. Because I know where this is going. I want to tell Dora I'll wait for him, but we both know I can't promise something like that. Once a player, always a player...
    "Milo, I'm so sorry."

    The next two weeks pass too quickly. Dora and I try and make the most of our remaining time together, even sneaking out during class to make-out (and sometimes fuck) in the toilet stalls. Everyone in our year must know what's been going on between us. I mean, other than probably hearing us in the bathroom, we eat together, shower together, and sleep together. But the whole time, the weight on me is apparent. My grades have suffered substantially while Dora's have remained top-notch. The fact that he's been granted permission to return at the end of his last year to graduate, basically skipping a year, speaks volumes. I'll be lucky if they haven't kicked me out by the time he gets back.
    We avoid the subject of "when he gets back" like a sexually transmitted infection. But as the days of his departure draw closer, I find it hard to not talk about how much I'm going to miss him and that I hope he doesn't forget about me. I want to tell him that I will wait for him and to prove that I can, and I really want to.
    It's now his last night. He's smoking, naked, out his window after we've not long had sex against the wall, and I'm lying on his bed trying not to cry. His possessions are packed in his box and suitcase, and his brother will be picking him up to take him to the airport in a couple of hours.
    And then I can no longer hold back the things I want to say.
    "Dora, I don't want us to break up."
    "What do you mean?"
 I sit up, turning towards him. "You're leaving tonight, and I'm not going to see you for a year, but... I don't want us to break up."
    He drops his cigarette into the jar and slides off the ledge to sit next to me. "I know you say you love me, but --"
    "But nothing!" I grab his hand. "I do love you, by the way. And I know you think I won't be faithful to you... and I guess I can't really stake my life on it, but I can tell you that I will try my ever-living hardest to not hurt you."
    I watch his face as it starts to crumble into tears. He grips my hand hard and looks at me intensely. "Really?"
    "Yes, really... but..." I look down at our painfully joined hands. "But I need to know how you feel.    You've never once said you love me, and you know, that's okay, but I... I can't stand feeling like you have no love for me at all."
    He takes his hands away and places them on my shoulders, pulling me closer. "It's tough for me to say."
    "Why?" I wrap my arms around his waist.
    He looks away. "Because I've said it before..."
    Ah yes... Andrei.  "I'm not him. He's a... moronic dickbag."
    Dora chuckles slightly, the tears drying on his cheeks. "I don't want us to... break up either. But..."
    "But?"
    "I'm terrified things won't work out."
    "Then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, okay?" I lift him on to my still naked lap, and he wraps his legs around me. I grin at him. "Technology will be our new best friend."
    He doesn't smile back at me but instead kisses me. He runs his hands through my hair, kissing me like it might be the last time we will be sat like this - and I realise it will be, for a very long while. As he devours my tongue, I feel myself getting stiff again and reach for him, feeling him grow hard in my hand. Without our lips parting, he lifts himself up, and I push my erection inside him desperately, both of us still lubricated from before.  
    I hold him tightly as he moves on top of me with quick, urgent thrusts. He claws at my shoulders, never pulling his mouth away from mine. He tastes a little like cigarettes, but it doesn't even bother me that much anymore. I just want to be inside him all the time, and I don't want us to ever finish. Alas, with our frantic and harsh movements, I can feel us both reaching climax quickly, Dora's hardness getting slick as I stroke it, and just before that final heat reaches for my stomach, Dora pulls his lips away.
    "I love you, I love you so much," he gasps.
    And then as his release bursts on my skin, mine gushing inside him, I pull his lips back to mine.
    I love you too.


The End




Thanks for reading this kinda cliche raunchy Mills & Boon-esque story! I hope you enjoyed it and you're not too traumatised...

No comments:

Post a Comment