KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Saturday 16 November 2019

Callous Objective | Chapter Six: Dishonest Boy

Warning: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
(Strong & suggestive language, and graphic sexual scenes!  Continue with caution!)
This story is an AU (Alternative Universe) and Out of Character fanfiction written for YasminBJD, containing mostly her characters (see Credits and The Stories for details) and a couple of familiar faces. 
It is my own interpretation of Les liaisons dangereuses/Dangerous Liaisons and contains scenes of a very sexual and sometimes upsetting nature, and strong adult language and themes. Please keep this is mind if you choose to read on!



    When I get back from the cafeteria, two black extra-hot coffees in hand, Dora stirs awake at the sound of the door closing.
    "You should sleep a little longer," I say to him, setting his coffee down on his side table.
    "Sleep is for losers," he replies groggily. "Coffee..?" He props himself up against the headboard.
    "Yeah, I figured you might want some..."
    He takes it and holds it in his lap, suddenly shy. "Thanks." He sees the bag by the bed. "What's that?"
    I sit on the edge of my own bed. "Oh, I, uh..."  What do I even say?  "I got you something."
    He doesn't pick it up. Instead, he just asks, "Why?"
    I throw him a tired look. "Because I'm not as bad as you think I am..." He's looking at the bag suspiciously like it might contain something other than a vinyl record and a t-shirt, and I can feel myself growing embarrassed. "Just... just look in the bag."
    I'm not usually the kind of person who gives people gifts, not even on birthdays. Now I know why.
    He picks it up, setting his coffee back down, and he pulls out the contents. He seems underwhelmed. 
    "Oh..." is all he says.
    My heart falls a little. I thought Dora wanted these things? "Don't you like them? I thought -"
    "No, I do, I do..." he shakes his head and looks at me. "Thank you."
    This is not how people are supposed to react when you give them presents!  "Seriously, what's wrong?"
    I watch as Dora forces a smile. "I'm just still feeling a bit ill..."
    I stand and walk towards him, putting my hand out. "If you don't want it, I can take them back."
    He looks up at me, a hurt look on his face. "No, I want them." He cradles them in his arms. "Thank you..." he says again, sounding a little more like he means it, and it makes me sit next to him.
    "Sorry, is it weird that I bought them for you? I just thought it'd be nice if -"
    "No, it's nice. You didn't have to, but it's nice..."
    I feel like he's a hundred miles away as he places the record on the side table, leaning it against the wall. Not just physically but inside himself too. He was so close to me before. I just want to pull him towards me and kiss all over his little face until he growls at me but gives in and lets me cuddle him.
    Dora starts pulling his shirt off, and I get a quick glimpse of his body in the daylight (and what a glorious glimpse it is, sweet lord) before he pulls the Boy London t-shirt on. The fabric fits over his torso perfectly, not too tight but tight enough to make his toned skin very apparent.  Damn, he looks perfect in white.
    "It fits!" he says happily, an encouraging smile glinting in his eyes. He looks exhausted. "How did you know what size to get?"
    "I guessed," I smile back at him.  And then went a size smaller... I'm trying to hide all the dirty thoughts I'm having - mostly involving me tearing the shirt off him again - when he leans forward and hugs me. I'm so shocked I don't immediately move to embrace him back, but when I do, I pull him into me. I can feel him breathing on my neck, giving me shivers. I run my hands down his small back and to his girly waist.
    "Milo," he whispers, the chills running right through me. "I... nevermind." He pulls away from me a little, breaking the hug.
    "What is it?" I stroke his face. I still can't get over how delicate his skin is. His eyes are full of concern, big and sparkling.
    "Why... why did you stop... last night?"
    I sigh. "You were still drunk. I knew you'd regret doing something like that."
    "But why do you care? I would have thought me being drunk would have made your end game a little easier."
    End game... Those exact words. I feel a confession brewing in my stomach; I need to tell him the truth. My hand falls to his neck. "I... I need to tell you something." The words are right there, right on the tip of my tongue, right on the edge of my lips.  There was a bet... I take a breath, ready to push them out.
    Dora's eyes are full of pain and expectancy. He bites on his bottom lip a little, waiting for whatever it is I'm about to say. My heart breaks as his small voice barely escapes from his throat. "What..?"
    Oh no.  "There's no end game with you."  Fuck. No.  His eyes look away from me. "You're... you're different. I feel different about you. This whole thing is just... different."
    He's so quiet. I'm both lying and not lying, but it is different.  I do feel different. "Right..."
    Just tell him the truth! If you tell him now, maybe he'll be okay with it!  "If there were an end game, I would have taken advantage of you last night."
    He rolls his eyes at me. "Great."
    "I'm serious! I don't care if someone regrets sleeping with me. It's not my problem. But I would never do that to you. I don't want you to regret anything you do with me." Avoiding the truth with different truths; classic Milo.
    "I'm sort of regretting this already..." Dora is looking at my lips. His pupils are dilated, even in the bright room, and his cheeks are pink.
    We're kissing. It's almost angry kissing. Dora bites at my lips as I push him down on the bed, and I can hear little sighs coming out of him as he slips his hands under the back of my t-shirt. I find myself between his legs, our clothes the only thing separating our crotches. I can't stop myself grinding against him as his scratches my back with his fingernails, and I lose myself in his mouth. I desperately want to take him right now. My body is crying for me to take him.
    I pull my mouth away from Dora's rough (albeit highly arousing) kissing and trace my sore lips down his neck and across his collarbone, then up to his ear. I feel his body respond as I bite and lick at his ear lobe, his lungs sighing, his back arching slightly, his hands moving higher up my back.
    I edge down his body slowly, lifting his shirt, and take time kissing all over his chest and stomach before unbuttoning his jeans. I tug at them just enough so my lips can get to his perfect hip bones. I feel his fingers in my hair.  He must like this...  I pull his pants down a little more, and a little more, hesitantly, waiting for him to stop me, but he doesn't.
    He's in my mouth. His length is pretty impressive, considering his overall petiteness, but I relish in sucking it and feeling him squirm underneath me. I can hear his cute little sighs as I push him to the back of my throat and wiggle my tongue. I move my head up, taking just the tip in my mouth and use my hand on the rest. He bucks his hips a little and covers his mouth with his hand.
    I can feel he's going to come soon, but I don't want him to. I want to suck on him for longer (I could probably do this all day), but he's so sensitive, and just his reactions are making me burn in my own pants. He grips the sheets with his other hand as I suck harder and move faster.
    "A-aah!" Dora's fluids deliciously gush over my tongue, and I swallow it as it comes out, licking at the tip. He writhes underneath me as I lap it off him.
    He lies still for a minute while I pull his pants back up, his arm over his face. I crawl up the bed to lie next to him, pulling his arm away. "You're so pretty..." I whisper, leaning over him and nibbling at his neck. I want to mark him, so everyone knows he's mine. I can feel I'm throbbing in my jeans and it's taking all my willpower to control myself.
    I feel Dora's hands reach of my zip, fiddling frantically before pulling my jeans down. He pushes me forcefully over on to my back. He leans forward and licks at my lips, and I immediately move to kiss him. He ravages my mouth as his hand glides over my area of concern. I feel like my lips are probably bleeding with how violent his kisses are, but I don't even care. He pulls away, and I watch as he moves downwards between my legs, pulling my jeans completely off. He nibbles at the insides of my thighs gently, but I can see tiny marks forming already.  This boy is all about teeth, Jesus.  He moves his tongue over me, from the base all the way up to the tip.  He cannot be a virgin with that tongue...  He teases me, making little circles on the underside, and I can feel myself getting hot all over.
    "Dora, you're driving me crazy..."
    He glances up at me with a slight smirk. He moves his face lower and holds my thighs, rolling my hips up. I already know what he's about to do, but it still shocks me when I feel his tongue go inside. He only does it for a few seconds, but it makes me tingle intensely. He lets go of my legs and looks up at me as he sucks his finger and then it's in me, reaching towards the tender spot. I cry out as quietly as I can as he places his mouth over me at the same time. I generally never let people do this to me, but - oh god!  I can feel the heat rising in my stomach as he sucks and moves his finger deeper.  Fuck... fuck!
    The climax is quick and extreme as excessive amounts of my come pour into his mouth, and he wiggles his finger one more time. Everything goes dark. I'm only vaguely aware of Dora rolling on to his back, both of us breathing heavily.
    Somewhere inside me manages to build up the energy speak. "Jesus, I'm buying you gifts more often..." I say. He lets out a brief laugh as I exhale slowly. "You're not a virgin, are you?"
    His voice is as monotone as ever. "No."
    It's always the quiet ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment