KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Wednesday 19 February 2020

The Locusts || The Past & Present, All at Once...

Warning: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
This story contains questionable religious themes of a sexual nature, as well as mild to graphic gore, and scenes of a very erotic nature. Do not read on if these are things that you may find offensive or upsetting!



    I flee from Nathaniel's house like a flame flickering in the night, as fast as I can muster in my state of aroused hunger; frustrated, drowsy, fragile, dizzy from the tease.  Kaleb, drink from me... Please, I want it so bad.  That seductive begging, his soft and sensual kisses... Why did he have to do that?  It was how I'd feared it would be, and now I'm decaying at the thought of it, his taste still lingering on my tongue. I should've left then, torn myself away from him somehow, resisted him like I'd been doing so well.  Why can't I ever be strong?  He'll regain consciousness soon, but he could have died. But how sweet he tasted, oh, God.  Just how I imagined it...
    Even as I approach the church, I'm still stiff at the thought of his throbbing hardness as his blood gushed into my mouth. The desire to turn back and finish him off in every sense of the word is so overwhelming, all-consuming, terrifying.  To have him inside me again...
    I need Father; just another sip... a little, not too much. I don't want to kill again tonight, just a taste...
    I turn towards his small house on the corner or the road. He'll be sleeping now, but I knock loudly on the door anyway. The sixty-second wait feels like forever, but when I see Father Clarke behind the glass, unbolting the lock, I feel sick to my stomach.
    For the first time, seeing him like this, in only boxers and an open shirt, showing his slim body, I feel nothing for him.
    "Kaleb, it's four in the morning. What are you doing here?" He sounds tired but not angry. "Come in before someone sees you."
    We enter his modest living room, and he sits down, making himself comfortable, but I remain standing, feeling the opposite.
    "I need a favour..."
    "What is it?" He's getting impatient, and I'm starting to panic now.
    "I need your blood... like now," I blurt out. I'm still reeling from the taste of Nathaniel, and I need something, and soon, before my Thirst becomes insatiable. "I know it's a lot to ask, and you've done it so many times before but... please, I need it. I've already killed three tonight, and I haven't got much time before sunrise."
    He looks at me thoughtfully for a few seconds and walks towards me. "Of course I will," he says, smiling, lifting a hand to my cheek. "But you know what you need to do in return."
    I think of Nathaniel's sweet face and wince. "I can't do that, not anymore."
    Father's smile fades as he drops his hand back to his side. "You've said that before, but you always give in. Even when you've been so cold towards me, you always want it in the end. Now you need something from me..." He pauses. "Is it because of Nathaniel? Is that why you say you can't?"
    I manage to hide the shock inside my calm shell.  How the fuck does he know about Nathaniel? "I just... can't."
    "Kaleb, he doesn't need to know... You've kept it from him this long, right?" He places a hand gently on my belt buckle, his eyes staring directly into mine as he loosens it. "And you are my favourite, after all."
    "Please don't... I just can't..."
    Suddenly, he pulls me very close to him, a glare crossing his face. "You listen to me," he growls, his voice low and angry. "You give me what I want, and I'll give you what you want. It's simple. If you don't... well, you'll serve a very unpleasant penance."
    I smirk a little. "Don't make me kill you. I'm nice enough to ask when I could easily just take it from you." The Thirst is dangerously tingling in my mouth now, and I glance at his throat, veins visible, tempting and beautiful.
    "But you wouldn't. I know where your loyalties lie and I know you can't kill me. And I wouldn't kill you, even though I know where you sleep and I know how." He smiles softly. "It would be a shame if Nathaniel should find out that his sweet little vampire is also a dirty little whore." His voice is so gentle but laced with poison. "How awful it would be for him... two people he loved betraying him like that. That'll hurt him so much. You don't want that, do you? How he'll feel when I tell him how rough you take it, how you beg -"
    "I will kill you before you do that." I scowl, hating every inch of him.
    "We both know if you were going to do that, you would've done it already." He licks his lips a little. "But if that's how you feel, come on then. Get it over with."
    As he says those last words, something awakens inside, taking control of me, and I close my eyes at the surreal feeling of weakness. Father brings his lips to my ear, pressing his body against me. I feel a tingle where his breath hits my neck.
    "I'm the only one who knows how you really like it..."
    Anger boils in the pit of my stomach, and I can feel my eyes burning red. I want to kill him right this second. I want to open his throat and steal his life away - and I will.  I'm so ready to sink my teeth in, prepared for the attack... But -
    I grab him, kissing him hard and fast. I'm so rough that my teeth cut deep into his tongue.  What is happening!  Between wanting his blood and wanting his cock, I lick at his lips hungrily, wholly consumed with all manners of lust.  Oh, God, oh...
    I'm powerless as he pushes me to my knees, still hanging from his mouth, taking as much blood as I can from the small wound. He's naked now and tearing the clothes from my body, my voice begging him, "Fuck me, fuck me..." against my control, and he turns me around, bending me over the coffee table. He slides his tongue inside me, and I'm moaning, clawing at the tabletop while he licks me urgently. Then I feel a sudden pressure as he thrusts himself into me, his hands coming down on my arms, restraining me. He hits my sweet spot immediately, over and over and over. I cry out loudly, but my mind is screaming, Please, please no... But I can't stop him, I can't stop myself, I can't stop the waves of agonising pleasure rocking my body. Father reaches his hand to my throat, squeezing gently and pulling me towards him, sending more of my blood rushing downwards. I tilt my head back on his collar bone, melting into him as he slows his movements and tightens his grip a little. I moan again, my hands still groping at the table, and he slips a finger between my open lips, caressing my tongue before running it over my sharp teeth. I bite down, his blood filling my mouth. I suck at it, savouring the taste, his other hand stroking me roughly now. As he takes his hand from my mouth, I whimper a little. He tugs at my hair before pushing me back down on the table, forcing himself harder and harder inside me. I'm moaning so loud now the neighbours are bound to hear me, but I can't hold back. I climax intensely just before Father does, tears rolling down my cheeks.
    Immediately, I'm brought back in control, my tears falling faster now.  What have I done... I sit back, naked and vulnerable, my head in my hands. "What just happened?" I ask myself. "How did this happen..."
    Father moves away from me, pulling his boxers back on. "Don't worry," he says with a cruel hint to his breathless and detached voice. "What he doesn't know can't hurt him."

    I bury myself deep in the ground, as far into the old town graveyard as I possibly can, digging a hole next to the mausoleum. Secrete my shame, cover myself so I can't get out.
    My tears are hot on my face until I give in to the death-sleep that comes with the darkness of the soil. When I awake, heavy and bitter, I can't stop thinking about Nathaniel.
    What have I done to him?  I didn't want that to happen with Father... I didn't want it. I don't understand, don't know what's happening to me, or how to stop it.  I want it to end...
    After feeding greedily, guiltily, I make my way back to Nathaniel. I have to tell him what happened, try to explain I didn't want it. I just needed to... to...
    I feel a pain in my heart suddenly, as I make my way towards Nathaniel's window. It stops me in my stride, reaching over my entire chest, burning into my lungs. It seems so familiar that it makes me feel sick, and I call out soundlessly into the quiet street.
    "Norra?"
    The road is deathly silent as I clutch at my chest, the wind no longer moving the trees, birds no longer fluttering in the leaves. The street lamps flicker as a low rumble spreads through the houses, like water flowing between driveways and gardens, before it washes over me with a great force and everything goes dark.
    As quickly as it happens, it's over, and I stare around the street, the breeze caressing branches, the lights illuminating the road once more. I can hear my heart beating in my ears, and I struggle to regain my composure. The pain is gone as if it were never there, and my nausea subsides quickly.
   What the fuck was that?
    Shaking, I jump up to Nathaniel's window. I can see him lying on his bed, but he isn't sleeping. I tap repeatedly, but he doesn't respond.
    "Are you okay?" I ask him.
    "Yes."
    His voice is dark, and I only barely hear him.
    "Can I come in?"
    I watch Nathaniel slowly lift himself from the bed.
    Instantly, it comes to me.
    He knows. He knows what I did.
    As I jump down into his room, I try to ignore the emotion flooding my head, filling my mind with images of last night. 
    "Are you hurt?" I stroke the mark left on his neck from my despicable act, but he pushes my hand away, immediately stepping back, his eyes full of hurt.
    "Stop."
    Fear consumes me. I want to be wrong; I want Nathaniel to be unsettled about what I did to him last night, but when I ask him, he snaps.
    "You think that's why I'm upset? Really?" He stares at me, and I'm frozen, gazing back at him, my body filling with every kind of emotion, and I want to rip my heart out.
    When I don't respond, Nathaniel lets out an almost defeated whisper. "Well?"
    I can't. I can't do it. He knows, and he's replaying everything he saw over and over in his head, and I don't stop my tears filling my eyes. The weight of the moment annihilates me; it's horrific, and I can't endure it.
    "How did you find out?" Like the last nail in the coffin, my words kill any trust Nathaniel may have had in me. The tears fall freely now, and I can't do anything to stop them.
    "Was I... not enough for you?"
    I try to explain, try to tell him, but the words won't come out, won't make any sense.  Something made me do it, but I didn't want to. Something was there, making me do the thing so disgusting you can't even look at me properly right now, and I hate it.  But it doesn't come out like that. "I wanted to kill him."
    "There's a huge difference between killing and fucking, Kaleb. Although there's a pretty fine line with you, isn't there?" Nathaniel's tears fall now.
   I wish he'd punched me, pulled out my hair, or hacked an axe into my chest instead. Because this is too painful to bear.
    I want him to know what happened. I want to tell him the truth, but I can't explain it. I can only flee like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment