KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Monday 11 November 2019

Callous Objective | Chapter Two : Stupid Boy

Warning: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
(Strong & suggestive language, and brief upsetting scene!)
This story is an AU (Alternative Universe) and Out of Character fanfiction written for YasminBJD, containing mostly her characters (see Credits and The Stories for details) and a couple of familiar faces. 
It is my own interpretation  of Les liaisons dangereuses/Dangerous Liaisons and contains scenes of a very sexual and sometimes upsetting nature, and strong adult language and themes. Please keep this is mind if you choose to read on!


    My hangover subsides as the day turns into evening, and the evening turns to night. The hostility between my new roomie and me remains.
    Theodore - no, that sounds too familiar and weird - Kikuchi has spent the evening emptying his few boxes on to the shelf. All he really has is books. No keepsakes, or photos, or anything. He stops every so often to eat a protein bar, and drink water from his tiny portable fridge. I stare at him a lot while I'm pretending to read the novel I'm supposed to be studying for English, peaking over the top of the thick spine every so often.
    I can't deny his attractiveness. He has this almost cat-like look about him; big dark almond eyes, a pouty heart-shaped mouth, straight thick eyebrows, small stature. He's got a horseshoe ring in his septum that he must keep tucked in while he's at class. His bleached straw-coloured hair is tied in a messy bun on top of his head, and he looks like a little kitty samurai.
    He bends over the end of the bed to plug his lamp in, and I get momentarily distracted by his ass.  Goddamn... he's petite, but he's got the kind of body you just know looks good under all those clothes. I sigh heavily and audibly, wishing he would let me see it, and he turns to look at me sharply.
    "I know you're staring at me, Jones," he says. "Please stop."
    "Someone's egotistical..." I mumble, turning a little red. He makes me feel really nervous. He knows my game, and I have a feeling he'd have no trouble ratting me out to the headteachers.
    Kikuchi rolls his eyes away from me, and I turn my attention back to my book. Blah, blah, mental hospitals, blah blah... I hear him slide open his window and the sound of a lighter before a very disgusting smell flows up my nostrils.
    "Are you smoking?" My voice breaks a little in the middle, making me sound like a twelve-year-old. "You can't smoke in here!"
    "Say it louder, why don't you..."
    I jump from my bed, throwing the book aside, and grab the cigarette from his hand.
    "Hey!" Kikuchi's dull eyes cut through me. "That's mine."
    "Yeah, and it's disgusting." I lean forward about to throw it out the window, but Kikuchi grabs my arm.
    "If you throw that, someone is bound to find it, and you'll be busted."
    "Eh, it's your cigarette," I say firmly. "How exactly will I be busted?"
    "Who do you think they'll believe? You think they'll do some kind of DNA test on it or something? You're a fucking idiot."
    He's so fucking rude. I stare at him with my eyes narrowed and my mouth open and then close it again since the cigarette is still lit and still disgusting. I hand it back to him. He immediately takes a drag from it and blows it in my face.
    I grimace and resist the urge to push him out the window. "Can you not?" I turn, heading to the bathroom to wash my hands. "I don't want to get lung cancer."
    I run my hands under the warm water, scrubbing hard with the nail brush and soap. I can't smell the smoke in here, but just the thought of it grosses me out. Give me a bottle of vodka over a cigarette any day.
    When I return to the room, he's still sitting on the window, dangerously close to the edge and tapping ashes into an empty sauce jar that's already half full. The cigarette is now a tiny stub. I almost want to fuck him just to show him who's room this is. Like marking my territory. But he's so insufferable not even his physical attractiveness is enough to sway me. Plus he'd never let me. I guess my game is over now.
    "All my clothes are gonna smell like smoke," I say, gesturing towards the wardrobe that sits between the two windows.
    "If you're that worried, swap wardrobes. I haven't unpacked my clothes yet." He pops another cigarette between his (kind of perfect) lips and holds his lighter up. I look at him in desperation. He glances at me before the flame touches the end, and he rolls his eyes, bringing the lighter down. He takes the cigarette away. "Fine, I'll smoke later."
    Kikuchi hops off the window ledge on to his bed, brings his laptop out from under his bad, and puts headphones on.  I guess swapping wardrobes would be a good idea.
    My mind wanders as I start taking everything out and moving it to the other cupboard, wondering what the hell kind of bad luck has befallen me to get this asshole as a roommate... but he probably feels the same way.
    It only takes me a few minutes, so I decide to get ready to leave. I'm meeting Ana again tonight, and it's nearly time for lights-out. I can hear music blaring from Kikuchi's headphones - something that sounds like The Cure or The Smiths. He barely even looks at me as I begin to climb out of the window into the darkness.  

    "Oh, that really sucks!" Ana laughs at me as I recall the horrors of the day, her caramel ponytail bobbing up and down. "I guess your little show is done for." She passes me the bottle of tequila.
    We're sat at the river, near the graveyard. "Yeah... and it means I'm stuck with him." I've had a good few swigs of tequila by this point. Ana is still in her Hartwood Academy uniform (the 'sister' school of Harringly), and I can't help but look at her long legs stretched across the grass. She doesn't have to wear her uniform on weekends, but she says it makes her feel more innocent. When she wears it, she no longer feels like a step-sister to me like she usually does. "Just means I'll have to find somewhere else to put it..." I lean into her.
    "Ah-ah-ah..." she says, shaking a finger at me, her eyes narrow and flirtatious. "You gotta work for this, baby."
    "Oh come on, don't pretend like you don't want it..." I run my hand up her thigh, and I see a sparkle in her eye, a smirk forming on her red lips. She lets me push her down on the grass as my fingers reach towards her panties, but then she suddenly pushes me aside.
    "A wager, perhaps?" Ana smiles, cruelly.
    I sigh. "A wager?" I ask through gritted teeth. I can feel my dick swelling against my jeans.
    "Yes..." She looks almost excited, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "If you can fuck Kikuchi before the semester is over, you can have me."
    "And if I don't fuck him?"
    "I'll fuck your dad."
   My heart sinks. Growing up, my dad taught me everything I know about fucking whores and getting drunk frequently. He taught me the best way to make a girl orgasm when I was fourteen, and how to make a perfect Tequila Sunrise when I was fifteen. In fact, I met Ana because he was fucking her mum for a while, and Ana just sort of stuck.
    But I have no doubt in my mind that my dad would have sex with her now she's seventeen.
    "I can't, Kikuchi would never -"
    "I remember just last week you told me you could get any boy at that school to kneel down for you."
    "Well, I can but -"
    "Put your dick where your mouth is, then!"
    "Ugh!" I throw my arms in the air. "Fine! Okay. Deal. I fuck Kikuchi, I fuck you. I don't fuck Kikuchi, you fuck... my dad." The last word leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I take a long swig from the bottle of Tequila, and it washes it away a little.
    I take several more gulps before deciding it's time to go home.

    I fall through the window, thankful it's even open at all. I lie face down on the bed for a while, wondering how I actually got up here without dying. I turn my face towards the other bed. I see a human-shaped lump move, and I remember the bet with Ana.
    I roll on to my back, thinking about how much I really don't want Ana to fuck my dad. I think about how much I want Ana to fuck me...
    I sit up and stumble towards Kikuchi's bed, tearing the covers off him. He wakes up immediately. "What the fuck are you doing, Jones?!" he whispers angrily.
    "Turn over," I order him.
    "Um, what?" 
    The frustration in me rises. "Fine, we'll do it this way." I jump on him as he struggles between my legs without effect. I'm not that strong, but he's small and easily overpowered. I manage to pull his shirt off him and hold his arms above his head on the pillow with one hand. I can feel him trying desperately to free himself from my grip, whimpers of trepidation escaping him, begging me to stop - "Milo, s-stop!" - But I'm undeterred. I eye his naked torso, taking in his form; he's skinny, but there's a slight tone to his stomach. I run my free hand over his chest, his nipples protruding from the sudden cold.  His body is so soft and warm... His stomach rises and falls in sharp breaths as I bring my lips to his chest and lick at the pink tips.
    Turning my attention downward, I pull at his pants, and I realise he's not struggling anymore. His face is turned towards the wall, and tears are falling down his cheeks.
    What am I doing?! "Oh my god..."
 I let go. Kikuchi immediately pushes me off him and covers himself.
    "Kikuchi, I'm so sorry --"
    "Shut up, just..." His voice is quiet, shaking. He buries himself under the blanket. The full weight of what I nearly did falls on me as I amble toward my bed, and I feel my own tears coming.
    I'm so busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment