KEYS:

⚣♡+: Some graphic erotica. ⚣♡++: Heavy graphic erotica.
⚣✟♡: No erotica; romantic and religious themes. ⚣✟♡+: Some graphic erotica; romantic and religious themes.
Black Cat Revolution

I: Totally A(ndrei)sexual & Other feelings ♂♂

The Locust Tree
Other Stories

♂ Welcome to Kaamari Writes Boylove! ♂

Use the links above to navigate easily!

Saturday 9 November 2019

Summer Winter Fall: Chapter Nine

WARNING: 18+ readers only; this blog is dark and full of terrors!
SMUT WARNING!!


Winter still holds my wrist with one hand, as if to restrain me, and the other's fingers are moving gently all over my chest as he brings his lips to my ear lobe.  My free hand grips at the sheets below me and I try to forget what happened in my bed two nights ago.  Winter is doing a very good job of putting it out of my head.  His tongue and teeth dance on my ear, sending shivers and goosebumps up and down my agonizing body.  I'm so hard it practically burns and he hasn't even touched me there yet

He releases my hand, and rips my t-shirt off before shifting a little bit down the bed, unbuckling my jeans.  I swallow, my body aching for him to touch me.  But he doesn't.   He remains stationed between my legs, and my jeans are undone but his hand doesn't venture inside them.  Instead, he places torturous little kisses all over my skin, his hands only holding his own weight above my body when they should be in my pants.  I stroke his shoulder, whimpering slightly.

He looks up at me.  "What is it?"

"What are you doing?" I ask, sighing with lust.

He smirks, clearly revelling in my discomfort.  "Do you not like it?"  His tongue suddenly sneaks from his lips and glides across my nipple.  Oh god!

"Don't do that!" I scold him, but the reaction my body gives deceives my words; my head tilts back and my eyes close as he continues to lick.  "S-stop -aah!"  My crotch rocks against him.

"How can I stop when you do that?"  I can hear the smile in his amative voice.  "Am I being cruel?"

"Just..!"  Just touch me already!  "I can't -!"

He moves down my body, placing kisses as he goes, moving closer to my area of concern.  I'm worried I'm going to pop before he even gets there.

Suddenly he stops, rolling away from me, and lies on his back.  What... is he...

I sit up.  "What the hell, Winter?"

"... What?"  He looks at me with that kitty-like smirk, teasing me.  "If you want something then, just say -"

I'm already on top of him - which is clearly what he wanted - unbuttoning his shirt, practically ripping it open.  I lean over him, my lips to his ear.  "I want you to blow me."

He smiles mischievously as if to say 'As you wish' and shifts down, still underneath me.  I hold my weight on my elbows as he pulls at my jeans, just enough so he can put his mouth around me.  He wiggles his tongue in all the right places and I try to stop my hips bucking out of my control.  I can feel the back of his throat, the expert sucking, his tongue pressed against the underside.  He sighs a little as he pulls my hips closer, taking more of me in his mouth.  I'm feeling dangerously close to the edge, a sharp heat conjuring in my core. 

I'm about to warn him, but he pulls his mouth away.  He pushes me on to my back easily.

"I was... so close..." I whimper feebly, placing my arm over my face with annoyance.  "Why would you stop..."

He ignores me, pulling my pants off before his shirt.  He leans back over me, bringing his face close to mine.  He's so beautiful...  I almost forget my displeasure.

His hand on my thigh, he whispers, "I just love making you squirm."  And suddenly he pushes a finger inside me.  I repress a gasp as he moves it in and out, loosening me up a little before introducing another finger.

"A-ah-!" escapes me.  He presses his lips against mine, his tongue sliding in, and I moan in to his mouth as he continues to press his fingertips deeper inside.  He curls them, massaging inside me with exquisite skill and more intent than usual.  I can't focus.  I grip his hair and claw at his shoulders, tears spilling from my eyes as I practically cry in to him.

He releases his mouth from mine and nuzzles in to my neck as I writhe around, no longer able to control my contortions.  I feel his teeth on my skin, and his tongue.  I don't care that he's leaving marks.  I don't care that I'm screaming to a point that the neighbours probably think I'm being murdered.  I don't even care that Maddie could come home at any second.  The heat is shooting hard through my body and --!

"I'm coming!"

As I feel the fluids leave my body, Winter's movements slow to a stop.  I breath heavily, waiting for the world to rematerialise around me.  I can feel the dampness and I'm pretty sure some of it got on Winter's jeans.  I feel a little guilty.

I lie motionless, my eyes closed, and let my heart's beating regulate.  I feel him cleaning me up.

"I'll... do that..." I say sleepily.  I hear him laugh as he continues to wipe me.

I can feel how red my face must be.  Winter lies next to me and shifts me in to his arms.  I realise how naked I am compared to him and pull the covers over us, snuggling in to him.  "I love you," I say quietly.  I seems like the right time to say it.

"I'm glad..." is all he says.  But it's okay because I don't feel the need for him to say it back.

He holds me against him, and I can feel a little hardness in his jeans.  I start kissing up his neck and end at his ear lobe.  He almost purrs as I nibble away.  I want to tease him like he teased me but I know I don't have enough control for that.  I slide my hand under his unfasted jeans and grasp on to his length, moving my fingers along the underside.

"Mmh... Yan, you don't need to do that..." he whispers, a hint of lust in his tone.  "Don't you... want to sleep?"

I pull back, mock-offended.  "Are you rejecting me, Winter?"  I roughly stroke downwards and he moves his hips towards me.  "Because I'll stop."

"Nnggh... no..."

I can feel myself getting hard again.  How...?  Just his reactions to my touch is enough to get me going again.  I can feel him getting wet with every downward movement.  I take my hand away, and pull at his jeans.

I look at him, his cheeks are pink and his eyes sleepy.  I place my hand on his chin and slip a finger between his lips.  He sucks on it playfully and I immediately feel a tingling sensation down below.  I want... "Put it in me." 

Winter rolls over on top of me and I pull at his jeans, feeling how hard he is before I guide him inside with my hands.  He pushes deeply in to me, racking my body with an array of different sensations; the painful burn of the penetration, mixed with the harrowing ecstasy of his tip swelling inside me. I search for his face, letting out little cries with every thrust against my sweet spot.  He licks at my lips with his perfect tongue, and I grip at his hips, forcing him even deeper inside.  He grinds against me harder and harder, the headboard smacking off the wall.  Destroy me.

"Yan..." Winter says breathlessly. "I don't... know how long I can go for..."

I can't help clawing at his back as I feel myself drawing closer again.  "Come inside me!"

"You sure..?" Winter says, pounding harder in to me.  He brings a hand to my erection and massages it.  Oh fuck, oh fuck!  New sensations rush through me and I clutch at the headboard.

"Please...!" I plead.  I can feel the heat rushing again, and I can't hold back.  My whole world explodes as I feel his liquids burst inside me and my own going everywhere.  I don't even care.  It's lasts twenty seconds before Winter collapses on top of me, still inside.

He breathes heavily in to the pillow.  I can't move.  I can feel the exhaustion taking over.  The last thing I hear before I pass out is Winter:  "Are you falling asleep already?"

And then I'm out.

I awaken a while later.  Winter is still asleep.  He's cleaned up the mess again.  He's sweet like that.  I always seem to fall asleep straight after, and he always cleans up.

I grab my phone to check the time, but I barely register it being eleven.  I have a text from Chris.

Chris:  Meet me at the Shed tomorrow after school.
Sent 9.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment